Have you thought about the thousands of dollars you waste renting electricity? Solar panels allow you to finally own your electricity. Plus our panels come with a 25-year production guarantee!
- Reduce Electricity Costs
- Increase Property Value
- Energy Independence
- Fixed Rate Financing (12, 15, 20 Year options)
- Illinois Shines Program (IL SREC)
- 26% Federal Tax Credit
- Reduce CO2 Emissions
- Support a GREEN FUTURE
- Replace your kWh cost with a fixed monthly cost
Does Your Home Qualify for Solar?
Financial Incentives for Residential Solar Projects
Illinois Shines Program
- This program was established by the Future Energy Jobs Act and managed by the Illinois Power Agency to support and encourage solar growth in Illinois. This program is aimed at increasing the state's Clean and Renewable Energy Consumption. This program is funded by utility customers, let us show you. Submit a Request for more info!
26% Federal Investment Tax Credit
- The 26% Tax Credit is available for all business owners that pay taxes. This credit is a $1 for $1 on your Net Liability. For simple math, if your project cost is $10,000, then your Tax Credit is $2,600. You (the business owner) needs to pay $2,600 in taxes to claim the credit in 1 year. This Credit can be split in half and claimed in 2 years. Submit a Request for more info!
Property Tax - Illinois
Illinois offers a special property tax assessment for solar. If properly filing your assessment, your property taxes should not get raised for having solar. Ask us about how to file your Property Tax Form with your local County Assessor's Office, we can help. Submit a Request for more info!
Property Tax - Missouri
- Missouri's property tax exemption for solar states that solar energy systems not held for resale are exempt from all state, local, and county property taxes. Submit a Request for more info! Source Energy.Gov